Sonntag, 3. März 2013

Sketch - Gryphon Ray


A new picture has arrived, this time a very personal concept art. More info about him after the break.

After a couple of polls on DeviantArt, it was clear to my fans: The best creature, which I reflected, is in fact a gryphon or a phoenix. Since the real numbers rather clear, I did not need another vote, and retained both gryphon and the Phoenix, and I made it a phoenix gryphon.

Name: Ray Hiro

Race: Phoenix - gryphon

Age: 21 (For him, not years)

Sex: Male

Details will follow. So far I have created him first. Furthermore, this is not yet the final decision how he appears.

He also has no back story or origin. How will I use him therefore is still open. Who has an idea, I would be happy to hear this.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen